Sunday, April 15, 2018

After Sunday Rehearsal


Salt Galata, one of our rehearsal places 


Sometimes I honestly think: What am I doing here? What am I doing in this wonderful choir? Where does my senseless courage come from? It must be, surely, from my ignorance that makes me think as long I work hard, there is nothing I can NOT do! But obviously there ARE things that I can NOT do, such as learning pieces like Tabakov's Zvezdi and Yeniden of Turkish composer Hasan Uçarsu, in just two rehearsals! I was overwhelmed, breathless and exhausted on my way home, after the rehearsal. With all those pieces still resonating in my head...

Now I have a full week to seriously work by myself, at home, with my faithfull computer and garage band app!


By the way, this is how my choir sang the Hasan Uçarsu's song... It is challenging but once you are confident of yourself, there is no greater joy than singing these pieces with all the energy and rhythm.

During one of our rehearsals in Salt Galata
So, bye for now...
I must go to AÇIK RADYO, to record my future shows:))
Have a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday! Fun Day!

Many things going on! We had a long weekend rehearsal last Sunday. It's almost a full day experience and spending time together, sing...